Friday, February 4, 2011

It's Time to Join AmeriCorps

Jerry Noviello, CalSERVES Recruitment Coordinator


 Recruitment at CalSERVES is at full steam! It is only the beginning of the year and we have received hundreds of applications for our 2011-2012 AmeriCorps positions. We have had applicants from Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, California, Washington, and the list could go on even more. It’s wonderful to see that people from all across the country want to join AmeriCorps – and want to serve in our programs!

CalSERVES Mentor tutors a child
One of my favorite times in the day is when I share my experiences with potential members. I get to tell others about my passions and reasons for believing in our programs, and I also get to hear the inspirational stories of people who want to serve their country through volunteer service.

Mentors make a difference!
If you are interested in applying to serve with CalSERVES or would like more information about our programs, please contact me! My phone number is 707-260-4286, and my email address is americorps@calserves.org.

You can also read more about our programs on the CalSERVES website: www.calserves.org/join.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...