Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Meet the Team Leaders: Lauren Allison

Lauren Allison, AmeriCorps Team Leader and a Taylor Mountain student
My name is Lauren Allison and I am the Team Leader at Taylor Mountain Elementary. I moved to Santa Rosa from the East Bay to attend Sonoma State University where I recently graduated with a BA in Liberal Studies. I enjoy photography and playing with my new dog Rufus.

My Taylor Mountain team is amazing! We work well as a group by sharing ideas and offering needed support in and out of the classroom setting. Our site supervisor is supportive and encouraging and is willing to meet any of our needs. I love my placement and am excited to see what this year will hold for all of the Taylor Mountain staff.
 
I have worked with children for a very long time, and am excited to be a part of AmeriCorps and CalSERVES. Children inspire me and their smiles make me smile. I hope to bring my students excitement and determination as well as a boost in their self-confidence. I am looking forward to the future months and watching the development of my students.

By Lauren Allison, AmeriCorps Team Leader, Taylor Mountain Elementary

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...